Cultura pentru toti

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Cultura pentru toti

Pentru toti cei interesati de nivelul de cultura al romanilor

Proiectul „Pan Balkan Art Picnic” - „PLAY ME, I’M YOURS!”- STREET - ART PIANO - Pecs, Capitala Culturala Europeana 2010

Maier
    Maier
    Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 913
    Data de inscriere : 06/02/2009
    Varsta : 75
    Localizare : Ashkelon,Israel

Proiectul „Pan Balkan Art Picnic” - „PLAY ME, I’M YOURS!”- STREET - ART PIANO - Pecs, Capitala Culturala Europeana 2010 Empty Proiectul „Pan Balkan Art Picnic” - „PLAY ME, I’M YOURS!”- STREET - ART PIANO - Pecs, Capitala Culturala Europeana 2010

Mesaj  Maier Joi 12 Noi 2009 - 10:25

irina.cios@icca.ro
    Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 4:33 PM
    Subject: Pécs2010 - Art Public Tender

Dear Madame,

I would like to ask your help in the distribution of our call for participation.

Pecs will be in 2010 the European Capital of Culture, and the city will build a whole cultural season for this theme. Our project is a palatial art project. Part of this program is a creative competition, what we would like to bring into effect among others, together with romanian/serb/ croatian/ bosnian artists.

I would like to ask you to help me, to advertise the attached public tender so that every inquisitive artist could hear from it.

Thank you everything in advance.

Best regards,

Monika Kiss

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2 0 1 0 . a u g u s z t u s 3 0 - s z e p t e m b e r 5 .

PUBLIC TENDER FOR – „PLAY ME, I’M YOURS!”- STREET - ART PIANO PROJECT IN PÉCS
    The Pécs / Sopianae Non – profit Ltd. announces a competition for designing and implementing street art pianos.

Pécs / Sopiane Heritage Non – profit Ltd. is going to realise its art project, „Pan Balkan Art Picnic”between 30 August 2010 and 05 September 2010, which project is part of the Pécs2010 European Capital of Culture official program.

One of the most important programs is the realising „PLAY ME, I’M YOURS” – STREET PIANO PROJECT with artists arriving from Balkan countries and with local artists from Pécs.

About „Play me I’m yours„ – street piano project:

The essence of this street art project is placing pianos on different points and public spaces in big cities, that have been previously installed and signed by artists. Hereby British artist Luke Jerram is going to have his art project in Pécs (after London, Birmingham, Sydney, Sao Paulo and Bristol), too.

The project aims many purposes:

- conquesting public spaces,
    - meeting artists and the public day-to-day,
    - mixing different forms spontaneously,
    - supporting offhand performances, giving people the chance to unfold their hidden talent.

(more information under: www.streetpianos. co.uk, www.streetpianos. com.au, http://www.lukejerr am.com/projects/ play_me_im_ yours)

The competition’s object:

In the course of the project 12 pieces of work will be exhibited. The creators are artists from Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Romania, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Transylvania, Vojvodina and from Pécs.

Basis of the art competitions:

Secondhand key grand piano (Viennese action) that still sound.

Width: about 140 – 150 cm

Length: about 140 – 170 cm

Height: about 50 cm

Conditions of implementation from the professional and technical side:

Although the work is temporary it has to be weatherproof during the week of the festival. Only the outward surfaces of the piano can be used, the instrument has to sound after the installation, too. It should be carried out in a short time. After the transportation, the pianos need to be installed on the spot before the opening of the festival, therefore the disposable time for doing so is 1 day. Considering the implementation practicability and demand for material has to be within reasonable limits.

Pécs / Sopiane Heritage Nonprofit Ltd. as the inviter of the applicants takes the responsibility for:

- The piano and its transportation to the venue
    - refund of material costs
    - travel cost
    - accommodation
    - per diem 18 €,
    - Pécs2010 European Capital of Culture official program, national and international publicity – especially since Luke Jerram himself opens the exhibition.

Judgement of the competition:

The incoming projects will be examined by a jury focusing on professional and technical carry out.

Members:

Katalin Rezsonya, DLA sculptor, senior lecturer

Júlia Fabényi, Curator of the Museums Comitat Baranya Pécs / Sopiane Örökség Non-profit Ltd.

The application must include:

- CV of the creator
    - Line diagram of the creation with an image of the final version.
    - Idea of the creation
    - Expenses of the idea

Comment: during the planning process it must be taken into consideration that the pianos will be labelled with the “Play me, I’m yours” logo and the signature of the artist from whom the idea came.

Closing date for applications’ arrival: 28 February 2010

Applications can be sent to the following email address: kiss6monika@ gmail.com or sent by post. Postal address: H-7621 Pécs, Szent István tér 17. Pécs / Sopiane Heritage Nonprofit Ltd.

Schedule:

On 16 March: Announcement of results
    On 29 August: Pianos installation, to complete the competition essay
    On 30 August: Exhibition opening

For further information: Mónika Kiss

Data/ora curentă este: Vin 19 Apr 2024 - 20:18